This blog is dedicated to those esoteric activities directly or indirectly related to miniature gaming, boardgaming and Euro-gaming.


Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Roman Triarius - Painting Finished

The 'Roman' has completed the next stage with completion of the painting.

I had struggled with the shield design for a time, and finally settled on making a cut-out template from an image of 28mm decal, and used this to spray paint the shape, which was then worked over with a brush for the detail.

For tutorial assistance in painting the face I went here.

The stencil I made



















See below for some images ... the photos are a bit dark, but capture the details.

Let me know what you think!

(Next: decorating the base and mounting into a display case - when I source one!)









No comments:

Post a Comment